Meet-Up with Lydia! 9 September 2010 :)

So I've decided to blog a little about my life, instead of just the usual ranting posts.
Just so you know, My Life = Meet Up Sessions.
And I won't blog about everything, of course. Just a few which I'd want to read again, you know... like when I look back on my life. Don't know if i should post photos of my friends...

 It's been forever since our last meet-up. I miss the good ol' Year 1 Sem 1 clique! HELLO Wardha, Haira, Flora, April, are you reading this? *hint hint*


We went to this cafe... then chionged out because we spotted a better one! DAMN SHIOK. I am SO going again. The meal costs $10!! Excluding service charge, of course.

And you know what you know what! I know which gym Sunshine Boy trains at!!! And you know I need some motivation to exercise so... heh heh heh. Now let me tell you something about Sunshine Boy. He is... buff and tanned. Not in the Clubber Kia way. He is the Boy-Next-Door. He has hugeeeee sincere puppy eyes and on TV he looks into the girl's eyes with the promise of pure, everlasting love. Tell me, how's a girl supposed to resist that? NOW DO YOU KNOW WHO HE IS?!?!?!!? I don't know why you guys like to EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE when I say he's cute. If you are STILL blinking and frowning now... try Looking at the biceps and abs. Though those aren't the focal points. It's the eyes. SOOOOOO CUTE LEH.


Hopefully we'll be meeting the rest on the 24th! Long time no see, miss girls so much, AND I KNOW YOU MISS ME TOO!!!!! Look at my pretties! CHIO RIGHT.

                                      


   

Long weekend WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I loooove long weekends! I love counting down to the weekend!
ShuRin's a bookworm she went to the library this morning!! Had brunch t at McDonald's with sis! Going to the beach in 2 hours!!!!! LOVE MY LIFE.


.


I am going to learn to use 3 new words for every post I write, starting from today.
You should too. I'll try to choose words we can use in everyday life. Google them if you need to! :)

1) Acquiesced
2) Abject
3) Affable

Comments

Anonymous said…
Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel

Popular posts from this blog

Subjectivity

Remember these local TV Productions from the 90s?

[Guiness World Records Attempt] Massive Robot Balloon Sculpture invades Singapore!