If Money Grew On Trees, I would buy myself a trillion Mooncakes

-Written on 17 September, Friday 12am-

OMG TGIF.
I'M GOING TAKA TO STARE AT PRETTY, PRETTY MOONCAKES! :D:D:D
See, No Touch, No Eat.

OH MOOLAH MOOLAH WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME.
This is me in my dream world!
Sorry the illustrations ain't too Salvador Dali-ish but I took a whole hour (AND I barely passed Art in school (to do this so pleaseee be nice to ShuShu! :)



If Money grew on trees,
I would be a very happy girl.


If Money grew on trees,
I would buy Peony Jade Mao Shan Wang Mooncake. Because it costs 50 bucks.

If Money grew on trees,
I wouldn't have to go Taka Atrium to STARE at mooncakes.


If Money grew on trees,
I would  do my shopping elsewhere other than just Daiso and Bugis Street.


If Money Grew on trees,
My everyday conversations would not go like this:
"How much does this cost?"
"Oh $3 only!"
"Huh... so expensive ah! Aiyah Nevermind lah.

If Money grew on trees,
I would have an iPhone with the Despical Me and Talking TomCat App.



Then again, I'm by no means poor. I'm better off than many people in the world. I don't know why, sometimes I think I never appreciate what I have. I should really quit acting this way. Why am I griping about money because I like some gimmicky stuff?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Haha, i was surprised you know Dali! I'm sure he'd have been proud at your illustration... :) hehe, when i'm rich, i'll donate to the Shushu art fund :)
Jurgen
Furree Katt said…
CUTE ILLUSTRATION!
and aww, i always complain about money too, but its a good thing that you realize you're better off than other people :D
still sucks that we cant afford everything we want though.

Popular posts from this blog

Subjectivity

Remember these local TV Productions from the 90s?

[Guiness World Records Attempt] Massive Robot Balloon Sculpture invades Singapore!