I hate Mondays!

Oh Yipee Dooo Daaa Daaaa. 2 hours to Monday. My working friends and I have been talking about this. Is this what life is about? Counting down to Friday, cursing and swearing at Monday's very dreaded arrival. I see it on Facebook, I talk about it often enough, I count down to Friday to anyone who would do it, I hear it on the train.


Oh school, school school. School to me, is like... another lifetime. I have vague memories of it, they're getting more and more vaugue as time goes by. It's all I can do to hold on to the memories I have. I'm lucky I used to have a blog. A whole blog about my school life. Most of the girls had blogs too. All of which I am eternally thankful for.

What did we do in school?
1) Gossip
2) MSN
3) Facebook
4) Watch Movies
5) Play badminton
6) Sync computer games (you know.. like Counterstrike and Worms)
7) Eat, Sleep, walk around campus aimlessly and saying hi to at least 1 person every single time we're at it.
8) take photos
9) Countless Toilet Breaks
10) Persuade (it's a much nicer word than force and coerce don't you think) my friends to tell me that shushu is nice, sweet innocent,  kind, shy, friendly.
11) "Catfights" over our newest celebrity darlings.
12) Bubble-Tea Sessions
13) Banter, Banter, Banter
14) EH WHO WANNA DO FMT/PDT? I DO LAH I DO. THEN WHO COMPILE? I DUN WANT LEH I DO BEFORE. EH WHO WANNA GO SHIT? MEEEEE. OK LET'S GO.

Now let me show you a very cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee photo. It is THE photo of my school life!!! Darling April took it like... sometime during the first month of school!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Subjectivity

Remember these local TV Productions from the 90s?

[Guiness World Records Attempt] Massive Robot Balloon Sculpture invades Singapore!