Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'm quite the bitch sometimes. There, I said it. Some people are so DESPERATE.

Decided to keep this post after all. But hide it from my main page. You can click on 'read more' if you wanna'. It's only senseless, and VERY GARBLED and disorganised really ranting, really. So.Not.Me.
This doesn't make me a full-time bitch. It only makes me.... human, I guess.

I wish I'm the kind of girl who can step on people and make them wish they never existed. yes. I'm pissed. Pissed at how some people could be such failures in life.


For taking my frustrations out on people.
I think I'm doing my bit of charity.
I'm probably not gonna keep this post anyway.

Come on, they're all begging for it. Anything goes, as long as a girl's talking to them. Even a freaking pixel.They're the kind of people I despise more than anything. They're the social pariahs of the world.They're not born into it, they GROW into it and earn that title.
Maybe some of them willl amount to something one day,
but most of them will spend every single day, hoping to get laid, giving out phone numbers to ANY girl like some man slut. MSN is the world to them. They don't seem to have problems with exploding phone bills. I CAN SMELL A DESPARADO FROM MILES AWAY.

And no. i don't mean guys who pick girls up in pubs and clubs. Those I respect.
I mean those pasty-faced dudes who hide beind their screens 24/7, hoping to get lucky.
Most of them look like shit (not that i don't) and when I did an experiment with 2 accounts of myself with heavy makeup and light makeup... the results disappointed me immensely. Fucking assholes should look at themselves in the mirror. I just hope those mirrors don't shatter at the hideous sights.
And their photos. Wtf. Some look like mugshots. Some are taken are wierd angles. Some pics are taken in the toilet. most are pics of cars, robots, cartoons....a considerable lot have pictures like 1cmx1cm in size. WHY ARE SOME PEOPLE SO WIERD AND FREAKY? The worst are those with dormant dicks who think that all girls are materialistic whores.

Fuck them all.
They're so stupid/. Some don't understand insults. Some don't know what sarcasm means. Some can't understand helpful tips when I'm trying to be nice. I don't use flowery language. People are just too stupid to understand ther first language.
They dirty the world I live in. GARBAGE.

I've never seen anyone like them. No on in my social circle bears even a tiny resemblence to those outcasts.
Sorry, Now I'm REALLY being a bitch.
This post probably won't even be here tomorrow.
I'm trying to make this a sweet and nice blog, you see.
Hardly anyone reads it anyway.
Maybe I'll leave it here, and remind myself never, never to be such a desperate soul with lousy sentence structures.

Sorry. I'm not usually like that.
I just feel fucking FAT today.
And I did not Spellcheck or read what I typed again. So yes, there're bound to be errors.

I don't care if they're humans or they have parents who love them, or they might be nice. I just think copying and pasting for all all you're worth to like 10000000000 girly pixels and having to resort to getting a girl ONLINE is freaking pathetic. Oh sure, I have Facebook friends who've gotten together. But they started out as FRIENDS.
I'm sure no one said something like:
"hi are you attached I am trying to make more friends"
or
"can we be friend first then knw each other well then stead,if wan sms me XXXXXXX,i serious in relationship de,if u love me,i will love u more than i say,i really will serious in relationship de trust me giv u xinfu de,i truly wan to be with u
PLUS A THOUSAND OTHERS WHICH WOULD BURN YOUR EYES SO YOU'RE BETTER OFF NOT READING
WHEN THERE IS NO FUCKING WRITE-UP IN THE FREAKING 'ABOUT ME' COLUMN.
Oh I don't know, maybe you can FALL IN LOVE WITH A FUCKING PHOTO. HOW PATHETIC. A PHOTO. *SNORTS*. A photo can be fake, a photo can be Photoshopped
BUT TOO BAD MOST OF YOUR PHOTOS ARE FREAKISH MUGSHOTS AND THEY TRAUMATISE ME TO NO END. YES, I'M SHALLOW JUST LIKE YOU ARE. WE BOTH HATE UGLY PEOPLE.
Oh then you say a photo speaks a thousand words.
ALL I SEE ARE UGLY FAT OLD FROGS.
ANd yes I am ugly too.
Look at my fucking thighs, jaw, nose,arms. Everything is MAGNIFIED. Why am I so fat?

AND PEOPLE HAVE TO PISS ME OFF WITH LOUSY GRAMMAR AND PATHETIC ATTEMPS AT PROPER SENTENCE STRUCTURES. Their lack of intellect is amazing. Their boringness and lack of social lifes are intriguing.


And yes, I do add people I don't know on Facebook. And yes. they're ALL DECENT AND SMART. And I've made good friends. Because they're able to start and maintain decent conversations going.EVERYONE ON MY FACEBOOK CAN GIVE ME A SMART ANSWER FOR EVERYTHING.
But those on xxxxxxxxx.com? They're just taking up space.

AND in the first place, no one of that calibre should ever have invaded my Facebook because sentences like this burn my eyes:
"no i no wan 2 be ur frenxxxx coz u verri mean care chat and msn wad ur number can be frens sms me kekekekekekekekeke i not bad guy i just wanna be your real fren"

And why are some people sick? God should get rid of all the diseases/illnessses/pain and suffering in the world. The least He could do is to create cures. He should also have asked if people wanted to be born in the first place. And why should sick people have to live for like.. forever when they can't be cured? Oh so they can sit around and wait for death everyday?
FML.

I just need to vent. Sorry if you don't understand this post!

And grow up. Cash is King, always has been.

Gosh. What a jumbled post.


And why do ugly guys only want to score with people they think are cute? Shouldn't they be like.. more understanding?
And people who lack even a shred of confidence are like....
and some peopple take really sucky photos. If I look at one of those photos for like an hour, I might feel suicidal because they are so depressing.

4 comments:

jaeecey said...

random, linked here from your fb, and yesssss i liked that post :0

Little Miss Big Nose said...

hello, Jerome (Got ya name from your Twitter). :)
I'm not sure if you can see this comment, but thank you. :)

I'm not usually such a bitch, btw.
It's just that the frustration accumulates every single day and I just lost it.

jaeecey said...

yeah jerome. i got a blogger account too, but wasnt notified of your reply to my post. anyway, i linked to your profile from amanda's profile. anyway, its okay. IM A EVEN BIGGER BITCH. (you should have seen my twitter) heh.

Little Miss Big Nose said...

Oh yeah I saw you on Amanda's wall.
Your tweets are protected!
Yeah hahahaha being a bitch on Twitter feels kinda good when one's like.. really pisseddddd.

(It's just that I feel really strongly about certain issues and people love to unwittingly piss me off*

:D