"Screw you bitch' (sic)

BOO HOOO HOOOO I GOT MY FIRST HATE MAIL.
What did I ever do? I didn't even know you existed. And your existence isn't worth to be known anyway.
No one has ever directed ANY vulgarity at me in all my 21 years.
Least of all a complete stranger. So no one can blame me for over-reacting. Coz I SUAKU, OKAY?
Keyboard warrior who doesn't even have the balls to reply. Either that or his Chinglish's too powerful, it makes understanding proper English difficult.


AND just FYI. If you have a profile pic like THIS:

It's best not to say 'screw you bitch' (sic) to a girl. I might get the wrong idea.  :)
Because I just looked the word 'bitch' up in dictionary.com. Now I'm wondering if I should be offended by this refreshing little comment.

 Tata. It's 2am and I'm gonna wake up earlyyyy tomorrow for some photography around the neighbourhood! TGIF, people!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Subjectivity

Remember these local TV Productions from the 90s?

[Guiness World Records Attempt] Massive Robot Balloon Sculpture invades Singapore!