Bitch

Bitches are aggressive, assertive, domineering, overbearing, strong-minded,
spiteful, hostile, direct, blunt, candid, obnoxious, thick-skinned, hard-headed,
vicious, dogmatic, competent, competitive, pushy, loud-mouthed, independent,
stubborn, demanding, manipulative, egoistic, driven, achieving, overwhelming,
threatening, scary, ambitious, tough, brassy, masculine, boisterous and
turbulent. A Bitch takes shit from no one. You may not like her, but you cannot
ignore her.
Bitches_are_aggressive_assertive_domineering_overbearing_strongminded_spiteful. (n.d.). Columbia World of Quotations. Retrieved August 02, 2010, from Dictionary.com website: http://quotes.dictionary.com/Bitches_are_aggressive_assertive_domineering_overbearing
There are all kinds of bitches.


1) Innocent looking ones - no one but the intended target would ever realise
2) Domineering ones no one dares to piss off - I'm a dragon lady, hear me RAWRRRR and looka me intimidate the shit out of you
3) Those who try too hard and think they're all that - I'm always right, and you're always wrong.
4) Those whose sole purpose in life is to put everyone down - I will use everything in my power to make you as small a fry as possible
5) Power-crazy bitches - ditto number 4
6) Insecure ones - starts to comment on poor random souls' appearances.


It's late, I've run out of ideas. But i'll add to the list when I've got inspiration.


You know what? Never let people like this affect you. I know, it's easy to say. But deep down, people like that are insecure and it won't take a lot to take down a peg or two.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Subjectivity

Remember these local TV Productions from the 90s?

[Guiness World Records Attempt] Massive Robot Balloon Sculpture invades Singapore!