Ohhh MY HAIR!

So you know I'm the kind of girl who finds it possible to critise every single part of her body and face. I've been looking at older photographs, and have come to a conclusion. I think hair really plays one of the biggest roles in one's appearance..


This was taken a couple months ago.

















And these... very recently. A bit of improvement, no? That's hair straigtening for you.

I would very much like to curl my hair, but well.. at the rate the frizz is overwhelming my crazy mane, let's wait for next time. :)







Now, if I had Lasik, some jaw and nose defining surgery, I would be the happiest girl in the world. Now, it's time to brave my journey into my pile of old photos... fantastic memories, and earth shaking cringefests!

:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Subjectivity

Remember these local TV Productions from the 90s?

[Guiness World Records Attempt] Massive Robot Balloon Sculpture invades Singapore!