Thursday, June 24, 2010

MATHS FAIL HAHAHAH

(*Shu Rin*) says:
I'm a bit reluctant to quit my job for studies. That's why I chose to study part time. Income for diploma holders aren't goldmines. I give my mum $500, personal expenditure 300 to 400. Which means I can save $48,000 at the most. And that will be my retirement allowance!
one year 12000
12000 x 40years = 48000
Forget the interest because I have to pay income text.
HAHAHA
✿ says:
lol
ur maths fail la
its 480000
(*Shu Rin*) says:
SURE BO
✿ says:
u sy 12000 x 40 yrs ar
(*Shu Rin*) says:
OH
OH
✿ says:
so its 480000
(*Shu Rin*) says:
OH
OH
OH
OH
✿ says:
=.=
u really maths fail la
(*Shu Rin*) says:
still nt enough to retire la
OMG
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
✿ says:
lol
(*Shu Rin*) says:
SO DIFFERTNT
✿ says:
ya la
(*Shu Rin*) says:
I kept thinking wah lau 48000




yes hahahaha U used every ounce of my brain cells to calculate my very pathetic retirement fund, and I..... missed a zero.
All that calculation... and get hit with a reply like:
YOUR MATHS FAIL.

HA.
FUNNY.
PUNCHLINE of the day!

No comments: