Sometimes I wonder..

Why do some girls JUST HAVE to make negative comments about other girls' appearances every chance they get?
They mock at people and make up some flaws about the truely beautiful people, and then bitch about those 'flaws'.
According to them, everyone is ugly.
They laugh at people who look maybe plus-sized, or people who simply dress down.
They ridicule people who don't dress according to THEIR opinion of NICE.
They single some random stranger out from the crowd and utter insults to any friend/acquaintance within hearing distance.
This is the most despicable part. I expect the beautiful people are used to getting insults rom green-eyed monsters or just haters and they don't give a shit. It's the innocent random people who.... sigh...


Are these girls simply insecure about their appearances, so they have to put others down to make themselves feel better?
Or do they just think that they're pretty?
Shallow, perhaps?
I know some truely beautiful people, but I've never heard them bitch about other girls the way the insecure girls do.


Whatever the reason, listening to bullshit about how every single girl in the world is ugly is poison to my ears. And I listen to that poison ever so often... I think everyone I brush by is scruntinising me from head to toe...


No one deserves to have people pointing fingers at them mocking them without a valid reason. No one deserves to be judged based on their appearances, how how they dress on a particular day.
If Fat = Bitch, Flat Chest = Loser, Tomboy = Lesbian, single/not looking for a relationship = gay, average looking = sure to suck at a certan job ever become certified equations, I should just dry up and disappear. Because I'm pretty sure there would be more than thousand equations for me.


I've spent the whole weekend thinking what someone might have said about me, how I look. A thousand possibilties.
But what the hell. At the end of the day, someone like that doesn't matter. She'll be just someone you've talked to, someone who was in your life at some point, someone you might not even say hi to when you brush past each other on the streets a few years later, someone who'll never cross your mind when you're writing wedding invites, and at the end of the amazing journey of life, someone who'll never be at your funeral (or vice versa).


Life is short. Our time on Earth is limited. Spend it on the people who actually matter.




And NO. Believe it ot not, I'm not talking about high school.




And this.... is a genuinely happy smile. I'm happy, I'm content with my life. Don't need to be bittera about anything. Because I have friends. I have a life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Subjectivity

Remember these local TV Productions from the 90s?

[Guiness World Records Attempt] Massive Robot Balloon Sculpture invades Singapore!